Hello guys,
My friends been asking me to start blogging (I'm talking bout you Naz and of course Zahid too) but I just can't find my mood and my time especially but thanks to my boredom (actually of my laziness to study tonight..lolz), I decided to give it a try.. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up to date and can tell you guys about story of my life.
uitm dihati ku
15 years ago


yo bro!!! good to know u're back lazy! haha. well, seriously, u should give it a try. get 'touched' wif the world of conspiracy!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha..will do bro..dont worry..sorry la,it took me a while before a made one k?A bit lazy la.. Bt i will surely keep u posted with new stories...
ReplyDeleteyeahhhh..at last u got it!! a BLOG!!!
ReplyDeleteupdate slalu ehh..
looking forward to read bout' ur life there ^^
No problem naz...korg pon salu2 ar update ttg activity korg kat msia k?Leh la aku tao skit2 pe yg korg bt..tc
ReplyDeleteyay~tania suda ade blog sndiri~! berjanggut aku mnunggu (sambil minum kpi janggut).
ReplyDelete